Stupid The Onion, stop narrating my life
So many things that I want to do that I haven't been making time for, which is hard for me to process.
Like I can visualize discrete, simple steps to do a project. All I have to do is start. But I seem to be having trouble doing that.
I don't think this is exclusive to quarantine, but I don't think being quarantined is helping.
covid-19 anti-quarantine moron parade pics inside
The best thing that could happen for us as a nation is for all of these people to catch COVID and to get very, very ill.
Life+, general world -
I feel it's important to detail the picnic spread...
- Home made bruschetta with toasted French bread slices.
- Spring mix salad with pecans, dried cranberries, goat cheese, and a vinagrette dressing.
- Fresh strawberries.
- Extra goat cheese and a Brie wheel, served with Rosemary infused crackers.
- Some weird pastry I found that looked fancy but was not super impressive.
- Dark chocolate bars.
- A Sonoma county Chardonnay.
- Also about a half a bottle of Malbec.
(Never have to lose my baby in the crowd.
I should be laughing right now.)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!